Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput, Ishaan Khatter go for special screening of BEYOND THE CLOUDS and this is what happened!


Shahid Kapoor along with his better half Mira Rajput and brother Ishaan Khatter went for the special screening of the Beyond The Clouds and Mira made the occasion memorable by sharing a fun selfie. The caption is more revealing as it says, ‘
''All the best chota. Chal motor chala.''
The reference is here to Ishaan Khatter, who is making his Bollywood debut with Majid Majidi’s Beyond The Clouds. The close bond that he shares with Shahid can be gauzed from his answer to a question when he was earlier speaking to a daily. He said:
"You know, for the longest time, he couldn’t watch the film because he was busy with Padmaavat. Finally, I had to ask Majid sir, to organise a private screening for Bhai. Normally, Majid sir doesn’t arrange private screenings for anyone. But he made an exception for Bhai. It was just my mother, Bhai and I."
"It was one of the most memorable events of my life. Bhai didn’t say anything. When the film was over, he took an angdaai (stretch and yawn) and then gave me a look expressing what he felt. That look said it all. It meant the world to me. I’ve always looked up to Bhai. And I continue to seek his advice."



Comments