Seeing Madhuri on the 'Kalank' photo set, Aliya became a stone

Alia Bhat became the stone on the shooting set! Can you think? Yes, that happened. Alia Bhatt said that she saw herself being stone after watching Madhuri Dixit from the 'stigma' photo set. He said, 'After two days of shooting, the crevice was a little cut. No one thought, we'll work together in front of the camera. Madhuri is still so beautiful that she can not be turned back. '
                               Alia Bhat in 'Raji' movie
'Ali's new photo' Razi 'will be released on 11th May. In the film, he plays a spy in Kashmir. Director Meghna Gulzar. The movie trailer was released on April 10. At first glance, Alia gave up. The story of dealing with the unusual situation of a single girl will be seen in this film. So much so that in most of the films that played the role of the mother of the adolescent, her character is completely opposite here.Alia's father decided to sacrifice the girl for the sake of the country. Here, Riya will be seen in the role of Alia Bhat's father. She gave the girl marriage to a Pakistani army officer for spying. Alia, who has been trafficked to India by Vicky Kushal, has been involved in various information from Pakistan. The film surrounds the background of 1971. This picture was created by Harindra Shikkar's novel 'Calling Sehmat'. He wrote this novel on the basis of true facts.
                              Alia Bhat in 'Raji' movie
'Raji' shooting was shot in Punjab, Jammu, Kashmir and Mumbai. With the experience of Kashmir, Alia Bhat said, 'We got very sad talking to the locals there. They are very sorry for the number of tourists being reduced.
                               Alia Bhat in 'Raji' movie
This time, Alia Bhatt has played with her mother, another Bollywood actress and film director Soni Rajdan. He said, 'Before Meghna, no one took me and Mumchi together in the film. I was very happy to hear the news. Again tension has been done. Mother dialogue will not be forgotten! Actually, the mother said in Hindi at home. And in the film he has to say Urdu! Mother feeling is different from the set. '
"I'm just like my mother. But the mother got a bad temper, given the opportunity to give someone a knowledge of drugs and doctors. But I turned out to be more than ever. Mother said, I have become a responsible woman from the young. A few years ago I was very chaotic. I have taken many things now. I now guide my mother. 'And the father said about Mahesh Bhatt, the renowned film director, 'My father analyzed my acting after my release. I did not get it before But now parents are upset! The phone came straight to the set. We spent time together for 10 minutes. We are good friends lately. '
I am going to marry another Bollywood star Sonam Kapoor. He said, 'I am very happy and excited.'
Alia Bhatt feels that Kareena Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor have decided to get married in their career, this is a new example in front of everyone. He said, 'I think marriage is not the end of the career.'







Comments